miercuri, 24 noiembrie 2010

The great adventures of Kiki







The day tried to eat the night, but the night was faster.

Yeah, true story. I saw everything from the plane. The night and the day were fighting, but the plane was rising higher and higher. So I heard everything. I heard their screams, I saw their faces, but none of them was angry. The night was beautiful with her stars, and that long black hair, and the day was pure, with her white skin and blonde hair. I discovered the true reason. It was time`s fault. The night and the day were fighting because each of them desired to stay longer above the earth to watch over it. Well, the night won, because I arrived in London, and the sky was still black.





2 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

ma bucur pt tine kiki da` sa sti ca si noi avem mizerie si ziare gratis ;))
restu`... plm

cucu-bau spunea...

uuuu...police helicopters... :P cooooolll :))